Here, we are going to document useful tools we utilize during the Open-Source Intellignce (OSINT) phase of our assessments.
Feel free to send suggestions of tools/websites that you like to use as well.
- Excellent starting point! A well-maintained repository of well-known OSINT resources!
- Discover script by Lee Baird is a HUGE time saver.
- Check usernames across 160 Social networks
- Google Hacking Datbase
- Certificate Search
- Find domain names registered to a person or a company.
- Good for finding expired domains that could potentially be used for phishing.
- Find corporate email address formats
- …more coming soon…